September 13, 2008

for sara & malena

What am I doing at home on a Saturday night, blogging, (with zero photos to share no less) when I am supposed to be in the town of my alma mater, having drinks with my fabulous girl friends/college roommates at some swank bar on the square (or the raunchy dive bar on campus), recalling long-lost memories of, well, whatever we can remember from those college days...?
Yeah, so, after we arrived in Madison yesterday, and after we received the phone call that informed us that we wouldn't be seeing fabulous girlfriends because of flight cancellations (grrrr), and after waking up this morning to a forecast of rain for the rest of the weekend, we packed up and headed home a day early.
Sara and Malena, you didn't miss much, but we missed you! This just gives us even more reason to plan a trip out to DC sooner rather than later. We've got a little over a year until we have to start paying for Miles' airline ticket...let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Miles Gabriel,
I wish we could have met last weekend, little one. Please know that your Auntie Sara and Auntie Malena think about you often. We will have to pick another time (soon!) to get together and play.
Love,
Sara

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety