Several days of perfect weather, several more to come. My favorite season yielding my favorite fruit. A family trip to the orchard. Pure pleasure in watching Miles pick up whole apples for the first time under the shade of an apple tree. Experiencing food at its source. Biting into a Minnesota Honeycrisp. So very, very good. I don't have much more to say about today. It's like when you have that moment of sitting in the summer sun, closing your eyes, and wanting to soak everything in, not saying a word. Just enjoying.



3 comments:
You just made my mouth water... I LOVE those photos. You have some talent there yourself!! It probably helps that Miles is so photogenic!
You just inspired me to eat my last caramel apple! Don't you just love Autumn? I can't wait to see Miles in a pumpkin patch. Ah, and he looks so cute in those overalls.
We love picking apples. Looks like a lot of fun for you guys, too. Great photos.
Post a Comment