We knew that buying a house right across the street from a large city park was a bonus in terms of location and value of our home - but we never imagined that we'd be planning to use it as much as we will. Today I brought Miles over to the park to check out the playground for the first time.
On the baby swing - he didn't think much of this at first, but once he got going, he was smiling and closing his eyes. For a minute there, I thought he was going to fall asleep.
Miles checking out the adirondack chair in our backyard. I think he needs one of his own, maybe just a smidge smaller.
You can see the old established live oaks in the background. These trees are amazing in every season. Also, the building in the background is part of the park as well. We rented it out and held my babyshower there last fall.
Miles in flight in our front yard. He loves what we have dubbed as the "flyin'-baby-monkey" game.
Dressed for some serious exploring...
Yikes, I couldn't get the little hat strap under his many chins!
And a couple extra photos just for fun.
Who, me?
2 comments:
Just a few thoughts: What a beautiful baby. I think he will be a total heart breaker, and a very handsome young man! I want both of you to teach him how to treat girls, and women, respectfully, when the time comes. His look are apt to get him in trouble.
Also, I love his baby fat rolls--what a cutie pie!
Grandma Gwen
How nice to have such a great park so close! Lucky you! We have one within walking distance, but we keep on wishing we would have looked into the townhomes right across the street from the park instead. Miles looks so sweet. I love the "who me?" picture. It's so funny that babies make adult gestures and don't even know it!
Post a Comment