May 24, 2008

a la isla...

The bags are (mostly) packed, the dog is at grandma's, the boy is asleep, and I am working on one final work assignment before we leave for Puerto Rico early tomorrow morning. We shipped a box of baby stuff ahead of time, and a stroller and carseat will be waiting for us when we get there (thanks to the generosity of David's family), so we have considerably less to haul this trip than the last time we traveled. See you all in a week :-)
...and we're off to see coqui...!!

2 comments:

gwen said...

A very clever photo, my dear daughter. What (who) is "coqui"? I am not familiar with that term. And, have a fantastic trip!

Mama

Marissa said...

LUCKY LUCKY YOU! I just read all of your posts and looked at all of the beautiful pictures! How could you NOT have had such a wonderful time?? So exotic.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety