Birthdays - I had a great one yesterday (May 8)! I worked yesterday, and was treated to some yummy cake and a thoughtful card from my colleagues. And was surprised and delighted when a floral delivery showed up at work - from my sweet, sweet husband. The arrangement is HUGE! And very beautiful! Thanks, David. I love it! Then, MORE flowers, from my sweet mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Roses and daisies - perfect!



As always, grandma Helen's poppyseed cake arrived two days ago, shipped directly from her house in Virginia. Thanks, grandma! You know it's my favorite!
And, finally, the sweetest gift of all...
We have this thing, a tradition almost, where David makes me a card for my birthday. This year he outdid himself with a super oversized work of art with heartfelt messages from each of "my men" - Miles, David and Felix. It was perfect - and so touching!
David used a really large peice of foam board for his creation. He went big this year!



4 comments:
What a wonderful blog posting. I feel like I'm right there with you. See how people just totally love you, mi nina. Happy Birthday!
Mom
How sweet!!! Happy Birthday!!
Bien hecho David! Proof once again that Libras are the most romantic :) Happy Birthday Prima - so glad you're surrounded by so many men that love you. Have a Happy Mother's Day too!
Happy Birthday. I can't believe the little Meredith I met at Holden Beach what...19 years ago?...is all grown up with such a beautiful family. I hope your birthday was a wonderful one - and I hope your first Mother's Day with your little boy is spectacular. Oh - and how do I get Helen to send me cake for my birthday? :)
Post a Comment