August 1, 2008

ordinary under the oaks

As the saying goes, life is good. I could get used to these long and warm summer days filled with the hustle and bustle of nothing and everything. A busy day of swimming at the pool, playing, napping, and picnicking at the at the park right outside our front door. I love the way we practically fall out of the house, picnic food and baby gear sprawling across the grass, knowing that we have arrived at a place of relaxation just steps from where we started. A few shots of our playtime at the park this evening...

2 comments:

Angela Eldredge said...

Such a handsome little man you have there Meredith.

Meredith said...

Yay! Hi Angela! Thanks for leaving a comment. I've been meaning to write and ask how you are feeling! I loved seeing the photos of your trip to DC. And Jen's little guy is adorable. I'll e-mail with more of an update...

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety