August 7, 2008

nature's toys

A maple leaf, a stick, a dried leafy branch from the oak tree. Enjoying summer, in the grass, exploring the best free toys around.

4 comments:

meghant said...

Seriously - why pay for toys....some of the best toys are just lying around in nature. Awesome pictures.

Marissa said...

This post inspired me... since it was so beautiful outside today I let Joselyn out on the grass for the first time (that she can remember anyway) and it was great!! (although she tried to eat the leaves)

Kasey Mikelle said...

For your next class you really ought to consider photography. Not that you need it - you take some very creative shots. I definitely see a dSLR in your future?!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look of this blog! So adorable and yet so clean and easy to read.
Of course it doesn't hurt that you have an adorable little subject to photograph!

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety