August 23, 2008

new look

I half-jokingly blogged about a new haircut being the cure to my feelings of restlessness. Well, I thought I'd give it a go. I went shorter, a lot shorter, and lighter in color too. So far, I think I like it. Feeling a new bounce in my step.

And speaking of new looks, this is one that Miles has been giving lately right before getting his picture taken (usually when we are using the flash). What a goofball.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

meghant said...

haircut looks great - miles' expression even better!

gwen said...

Meredith: very sophisticated
Miles: very expressive

Mom

Marissa said...

Oh WOW! You look great! I sure wish I could pull off the blonde look. What a stylish mom you are! And Miles' expression just cracks me up! He's got to be so fun to hang out with. I'd love to meet him someday!

Kasey Mikelle said...

Way to go! You're one Hot Mama!

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety