July 1, 2008

cute while it lasted

Ugh! I've had it with trying to post videos. It took me a little while to figure out how to post them, and when I finally have success uploading one to the blog (it was posted for at least a day), it's no longer available/not linking correctly, or something...
Sorry! Maybe one day I'll try again.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I hate the video battle! I've been having the same battles. It doesn't matter HOW you try to upload it... through blogger, google video, You Tube... there ALWAYS seems to be a problem. Can't someone out there get it right???

Meredith said...

Phew! Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing problems with posting videos!

Kasey Mikelle said...

Don't give up cuz! For the love of your blog fans ;)

Meredith said...

Thanks for the support, ladies. Yes, I'm grieving for the loss of the video footage. Although, to be honest, I actually prefer photographs to videos...so there might not be many more attempts - except for the major stuff, walking, talking, etc.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety