July 10, 2008

random announcements

Does anyone have any announcements or items to add to the agenda?

Ooh, ooh. Me, me. I do, I do!

I can happily, merrily, joyously, say that my mom will be moving back to the Twin Cities sometime before January! (Big cheesy smile. on my face. right. now.) Of course, almost everybody reading this has already heard the big news, but I had to make it official by posting it on the blog. And, mom, if there ever was any doubt about how happy your family is that you'll be moving back, or about how fulfilling your life will be here, banish it from your thoughts. We love you and can't wait to welcome you home to the land of lakes, mosquitoes, Garrison Keillor, and spectacular snowplowing!

On a different note, it seems that I'm at the age when everyone around me is having a baby. This would only make sense, since I've had one of my own. With all this baby on the brain, I just wanted to give my blessings to all the mamas-to-be in my life...including Kristin, Angela, Catherine and Missy. May your new babes bring endless joy to your lives!

2 comments:

Kasey Mikelle said...

Ah, que suerte tiene M.! Congrats tia.... Minnesota has been calling for awhile. How exciting....

gwen said...

Dearest daughter, thank you so much for being happy about my return to the cold North. I must have parented you pretty okay, I guess. And, as for your wishes for all the new mothers & mothers to be that are in your life, I concur. What a difficult, but wonderful job it is to be a mother. It is the most challenging thing I have ever done.

Mom

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety