July 18, 2008

red wing

An impromptu road trip to red wing, home of the red wing shoe co.
Moments of silliness
and spontaneous smiles

images of small town life

peaceful along the mississippi

an old oak with a riverfront view a sinewy and severe jester, made of metal is no match for our little jester a garden spot, a wishing fountain and a brief pause under the trellis for shade enjoying a long weekend with my guys

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Small impromtu trips are the best! Those photographs are wonderful! Great eye!

gwen said...

Very nice photos, babe, thanks for sharing. Getting a haircut (and color) is always uplifting to the spirit, so go for it. Please don't relocate, now that I'm returning to the cold North!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Still loving this blog! Miles is absolutely beautiful. I can tell he's a very happy boy.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety