April 6, 2008

Quick Visit

  • My mom was in town this past weekend tending to work matters and squeezing in some time with her children and grandkids. I realized this morning as I was dropping her off at the airport that I hadn't taken any pictures of her with Miles - zero, nada, zilch. What kind of blogger am I to let this momentous occasion slip by without documenting it? I'm getting sloppy... Although, in my defense, I must say that we didn't have a chance to spend much time with her due to her short trip AND, well, she's Gwen - she flits about like the wind. Anyway, what little time we spent with her was great...we went out for Thai food and Mexican food --with Miles of course-- while she was here. Yum! It was wonderful seeing you mom!
  • On a different note, Miles has been a complete joy this weekend - doing new things and really showing his personality. Despite a sleep strike today (he only napped for 30 minutes the entire day - he finally went to bed a few minutes ago), he has been one happy mellow fellow. The raspberries are in full force and he spent the evening last night alternating between blowing really juicy raspberries, fake coughing, squealing, and laughing...over and over and over... He really thought he was just the funniest little man, and of course, we all agreed with him.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

This age is so fun isn't it? It's so fun to hear that other babies Joselyn's age are doing the same things.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety