March 1, 2009

watching airplanes

Front row seat at Reagan National in Washington, D.C.

3 comments:

Kasey Mikelle said...

So, how did he do? Will you be taking him on any more trips?

Marissa said...

Our babies are growing up! What are we going to do?!? They seriously are starting to not look like babies...

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time having you and David and of course, Miles- here with us. I'd love it if you came to Washington, but of course, I would love just having you all close by. Thank you for the visit. Sweet and too short.

Thank you for the visit, you made us all very happy.

grandma and grandpa

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety