March 3, 2009

the furry one

Our wild canine never sleeps this much, unless he's sick. Which he is. Must have picked something (a gross something, I might add) up at the kennel. Well, I can say that he's definitely mastered the cute sleeping dog thing. With these poses, there's no risk of us throwing him out on the street anytime soon.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Someday I will have a sweet little dog like Felix.

Meredith said...

Haha! Don't let him fool you! He looks sweet, but he's the real troublemaker around here. We love him, though :-)

Angela Eldredge said...

Meredith, I think you missed your calling. You should have been a photographer. I am always amazed and envious of the pictures you get of your family, Miles, and Felix. I am glad to hear the trip to DC went well. Love the pics from that trip too...

Meredith said...

Thanks Angela! I do what I can with our little point and shoot camera. BTW, I thought of you everytime we passed the Ballston metro stop on the orange line :-)

Also, please know that I'm keeping Kimberly in my thoughts, for the reasons you talked about in your last post.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety