Physically, there's nothing "big" about Miles. He was tiny when he was born. And he consistently hangs out in the lower percentiles for height and weight. We've never thought of him as a "big" baby.
So imagine my surprise when I noticed this... his big BELLY. Lately I've noticed that it's been growing, in such an adorable little kid way. It pours over his pants when he's clothed, and pops out like a little basketball propped on top of two popsicle sticks (his legs) when he's in his birthday suit.

I assume that most chubby babies and toddlers have the little round belly thing going on. I was just caught off guard, since Miles has usually been on the small-ish/thin-ish side.

Fish lips and more belly poppin'
4 comments:
How cute...and check out that caboose!
Such a cutie! And I'm jealous that he's wearing short sleeves. Isn't it funny how baby and toddlerhood is the only time when a pot belly is something to strive for :)
he is ADORABLE!
nice plaid pants...hip boy!
Post a Comment