February 1, 2009

how we play

Miles takes playtime pretty seriously these days. Always moving, always into something, makes the days go by so quickly. Leaves me wondering where the time went and asking what did I do all day? Oh yeah, I played with firetrucks and race cars. I watched Miles empty and fill just about everything that could be loaded and unloaded in our house (including a basket of clothes). Miles is darn good at this playtime stuff. Thanks to him, I'm getting better at it.

1 comment:

meghant said...

Kai likes to empty a tub of toys while I'm busy loading up another tub of toys. It's like a never ending journey! Aren't they fun?

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety