Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne.
Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 4 years ;) Wow!!
wow. What an incredibly beautiful bride you were! I love the orchids in your hair. Stunning. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. What a beautiful scene!
Happy Anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been 4 years!
Happy anniversary. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding.
Congratulations...you look so happy! Some day I will have to see all of the wedding photos!
xoxo
Post a Comment