November 30, 2008

trading it in

We woke up this morning to find the first official snow of the season. Deemed as such based on my own opinion of a sizable accumulation and the level of necessity for winter-boot wearing.
So, of course we had to share this first snow with Miles. We've traded the baby jogger in for this season's mode of transportation - the sled. We had to use the cheap purple plastic sled today, but I'm hoping that soon Miles will be the proud owner of this bad boy. He loved it - the snow, watching Felix go crazy in the white stuff, the sled, everything. So glad, because we have six more months of this to endure - um, I mean - enjoy.

2 comments:

Kasey Mikelle said...

Hum..for a moment I felt a twinge of jealosy...oh, wait...it's gone. I'm remembering how much I prefer the LOOK of snow to the feel. What a cute little snow bunny!!! Keep the winter pics coming so we Southerners can live vicariously through you.

Marissa said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! So wintery... the picture you chose for the banner is perfect. That sled looks like a LOT of fun and it looks like Miles really enjoys it!

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety