November 27, 2008

holiday lights for charity

After a long day of celebrating, eating, and spending time with family, we packed up a very tired boy to head home from my brother-in-law's house. On the way, we decided to stop at a holiday lights display. Ten bucks bought us a leisurely drive through a half-mile of santa statues playing basketball, fishing, and doing other various outdoor activities with his reindeer. Not the most exciting display I've ever seen, but we were warm in our car, Miles was happy because the activity didn't interfere with his ability to listen to his favorite car tunes, and the money goes to local charities. Can't beat that.

No comments:

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety