November 9, 2008

more firsts

A couple more "firsts" for Miles. His first drawing:

Obviously, I wrote the text, but all of the scribbles and other markings he did on his own, holding the pencil by himself. I must mention that he's a very tidy sketcher. No drawing on anything other than the paper. I'm sure that will change as soon as he figures out how much fun it is to be messy.

And his first pair of real shoes. Aren't they cute? He walks (while holding on to us) pretty well in them.

Small things to document, I know, but how else would I ever remember this stuff?

3 comments:

Marissa said...

LOVE the drawing! AND the shoes! I can't wait to buy little boy shoes. They are so cute!

Kasey Mikelle said...

hum...I really like those shoes...what brand, etc.? I've been looking for a pair that will fit Nev's chubby feet...

wesleyjeanne said...

Yay! Way to go Miles.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety