After looking at photos captured yesterday, I realized my little bug was looking a bit scraggly. I'm all for long-ish hair on boys, as is the style these days, but when your baby starts looking like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family, it's time for a trim. I've never cut anyone's hair before, but figured I couldn't screw this up too badly, considering it was just a trim, and the customer isn't picky. So, I trimmed up the front, the sides, and the back during bath time. I think it turned out ok, don't you?
November 28, 2008
first haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Meredith
- Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?
FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety


2 comments:
Looking quite handsome! Isn't funny how looking at pictures is what makes you notice their hair?
He looks quite dapper...I am impressed stylist Martinez! Bravo
xoxo
C
Post a Comment