Hello October!
Picking out two carving pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, by myself, with (non-walking) baby in tow, was more difficult than I thought it would be. There just weren't enough hands to handle the goods. The boy seemed to enjoy the experience, though. And was even willing to show off his hand-knit pumpkin hat that he received as a gift from my co-worker, Judy. Anyway, I managed to get all three of my little pumpkins home, and scored a major arm workout in the process.


3 comments:
Ah, little man is just precious! What Moms will do for a memory and good photo op! Your photos truly capture the essence of Autumn - beautiful! I'm still waiting for Nev to start walking before we make the trek to the pumpkin patch because I'd like to avoid the heavy lifting.
The pumpkin hat is adorable--tell Judy she hit a home run with that one. Halloween is a wonderful holiday for children, so how could the boy not enjoy it!!!
Grandma Gwen
Great hat! And sweater!
Cute cute photos! I've been loving the photos you've been posting of the boy lately--what a doll baby he is.
I'm glad the ordeal was worthwhile.
Post a Comment