Because every parent likes to talk about their child's toileting habits, here's a tribute to what's happening with Miles in this department. The boy is potty trained! Or, as he puts it, I'm on the potty train, mom! No more diapers during the day at school or at home. For a while he was only peeing on the toilet and preferred to poo in a diaper, but no more! He's using the potty like a champ. He's still wearing a diaper at night, but I bet soon enough he'll be done with that as well. I feel so fortunate in that we didn't have to work with him on this very much. I think seeing the other kids at school use the toilet really made him want to do it as well. He did regress a bit after Lydia was born, which we expected, but he seems totally into it again. It's been a gradual process, but really it's only been a few months since he started using the potty at all. Our little guy is growing up, or as he puts it, I know all my things, mom. I'm getting so big and strong! You can be so proud of me! Yes, Miles, we are so very proud of you.
About Me
- Meredith
- Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?
FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety
No comments:
Post a Comment