{Photos are for you grandma - per your request}
The weather has been unbelievable. A stretch of warm and sunny days filled with the color of falling leaves. It makes my time off from work that much sweeter. It also helps in that Miles has been sick a lot over the past week or so, and has been home with me instead of being at school. I've been solo parenting Miles and Lydia and I have to admit that I'm much better at it than I thought I would be. When Lydia has a serious explosion in her diaper that requires an immediate bath, when Miles is desperately needing to eat lunch, and when the dog is going batty because he needs a walk, I'm able to tend to all of their needs. I don't know how, but I'm doing it, yes I am. And the laundry is even getting done. Hot diggety. I was so anxious about parenting two by myself, but it's getting easier with time. Pretty soon I'll be able to change a dirty diaper, walk on my hands, pump milk, and make dinner all at the same time. Sweet. Too bad moms don't get paid for this work. It requires a hefty skill set with a major learning curve.
No comments:
Post a Comment