June 14, 2010

in the round

With two months until my due date, my thoughts and energy are turning toward preparing for baby, including snapping a few maternity photos (something I never did with my first pregnancy)...

IMG_2390

IMG_2392

Knitting a little something...

IMG_2172

IMG_2402

digging out old family baby quilts, and collecting a few new items as well...

IMG_2056

6 comments:

meghant said...

You look great! Dare I ask...what beach?

Meredith said...

Thanks, Meghan. We spent last week at Hatteras!

meghant said...

I was going to be insanely jealous if you were at Holden. :)

Marissa said...

You ARE adorable!!! So good to see you all beautiful with child! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl!

Jen said...

Beautiful images! I'm glad you're doing well. Can't believe it's just two more months.

Angela Eldredge said...

Meredith, I have said it before, but I will say it again. You have a talent with the camera. I found myself thinking I was there with you. I am just starting to develop my hobby with photography, and I would love some pointers!

Also, you look fantastic! Very jealous. When I was that far along with Kimberly I was a beach whale! Congrats on the coming little girl to the Martinez family.

Angela

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety