April 5, 2010

what's missing

It was very apparent during the ultrasound today that something was different from the ultrasound we had with Miles. A certain little body part was not on the scene...as in, we're having a girl! I'm extremely excited (and just a teensy bit terrified)!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Kasey informed me earlier on today through e-mail and I couldn't have been more excited for you!! You're a wonderful mother to Miles and you'll be a wonderful mother to this little girl on the way! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Hooray! So much fun. Now you need to go to the craft store for a glue gun and tiny blue bows so you can femme up Miles' old clothes.
:)

Angela Eldredge said...

Congrats Meredith, David, and Miles. Little girls are so much fun. Just wait until you see how she wraps David around her finger. I love watching George with Kimberly Meredith. Plus girl clothing is so much cuter! So excited for the 3 of you. Let me know if there is anything ya'll need!

wesleyjeanne said...

Yay! Congratulations! Girls are wonderful.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety