January 6, 2010

2009 in photos

I know this post is a bit late, but I wanted to mark the new year with a look back at 2009. It's amazing how much our family has accomplished this year. I remember a conversation we had at our Christmas 2008 celebration (a little over a year ago) about our goals for 2009. We shared some hefty ones with our family, never really thinking that we would meet all of them. But we did. Every single one. I'd like to post about what our goals were for 2009, how they've been fulfilled, and how they'll carry over into 2010, but the timing isn't quite right to share just yet. It feels like we need to think a bit more about the coming year before letting go of the last one. First, some photos from 2009...a steady, happy, and full year for our family.
January

IMG_3887

February

IMG_4053_edited

March

IMG_4469

April

IMG_4592

May

IMG_4881

June

IMG_5157

July

IMG_0281

August

IMG_0637

September

IMG_0958

October

IMG_1164

November

IMG_1344

December

IMG_1740

3 comments:

Kasey Mikelle said...

Oh my...this makes me want to cry. Where did our babies go :( I love how confident and vibrant young Miles is. Such a handsome little man...:)

Jen said...

Such a great look at the year! It's so awesome to see how much he's grown and changed. I love that in January he looks sort of tentative on his feet but later in the year he's off and running.

wesleyjeanne said...

Beautiful photos!

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety