October 24, 2009

autumn in a day

IMG_1111

IMG_1105

IMG_1140

IMG_1157

IMG_1164

IMG_1147

IMG_1128

IMG_1162

IMG_1141

IMG_1121

IMG_1130

4 comments:

meghant said...

Such beautiful pictures! It's so amazing to see pictures of you - considering I remember you as this curly headed little girl tagging around with Aaron and Kara and the rest of us at Kings Dominion and down at the beach. You and your family are beautiful - you're doing a great job!

Marissa said...

I love these pictures! mostly because I really really really love fall and you have captured the essence of what I love about it!

Jen said...

Beautiful photos! You guys look great.

gwen said...

Very nice photos, Merdi. I'm happy that you are continuing to post on your blog . . . Mom

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety