I took the new camera out for a test drive with the boy. I was giddy thinking about all the crystal clear beautiful smiles and joyful moments that I would capture. This is what I got instead:
No, he's not constipated...even worse, he has sand in his shoes. He hates the feel of sand in his shoes.
Oh, mama. I can't walk. I can't move. Please carry me, mama, please! (Did I mention that he very much dislikes the feel of sand in his shoes?)
After I cleaned out his shoes, he was happy to offer up a few smiles.
3 comments:
May I just reiterate how excited I am that you bought a DSLR camera. I have the sneaking suspicion it means we blog followers are going to get more posts..yipeeee!
History always repeats itself, or maybe humans just don't change much. Because I am now of the older generation, I have to add that Miles is just synching with his mama, who also did not like the tactile sensation of sand on his body, nor did his mama's mama. Perhaps it is just universal?
Now that is pretty funny. I guess he won't be a beach lover. We find out in a couple of weeks is Kimberly likes the sand when we bring her to Florida. Love the pictures Meredith. You truly have a talent with the camera!
Post a Comment