Snowstorm
We've just had two days of heavy, wet snow that left us with several inches of the white stuff. You can see that the view from our bay window is the snow-filled park across the street from our house. The large tree is the old oak in our backyard. I love that tree! The snow really is beautiful, but I'll be happy when it melts.
Sick Mama + Sick Baby = No Fun
Miles came down with a gastrointestinal bug a couple of days ago that had him sick for a day or so, but when I started having symptoms Thursday night, I knew I had the adult, super-sized version. We ended up making a visit to the emergency room last night because I was so dehydrated. After two liters of IV fluid I felt much better. We didn't get home until about 2:30 am last night. Miles was a trooper - he hung in there like a champ. Needless to say, I feel much better today (good enough to be blogging!). So, despite our vigilant hand washing this winter season, we've seemed to catch whatever has been going around. I just hope David doen't get sick.
Jumparoo
New Gear
Thanks to grandma Gwen, Miles has some cool new duds with "tiger" and "love bug" motiffs. Miles says thanks! Oh, and the organic cotton is sooo soft! Dear, sweet puppy in the snow. Great camouflage, Felix!






1 comment:
Don't you just love that little Jumparoo?? Feel better soon!
Post a Comment