Now that Miles has enough head control to face outward in the baby bjorn (he hated facing inward - it was hot and constraining), he actually enjoys spending time in there - mostly while I flit around the house taking care of small chores. These pictures demonstrate what happens when you're too lazy to set up a tripod...self portraits using our reflections in a mirror. I'd like to just think of it as creative and artsy, rather than chalking it up to my own laziness.
Here is Miles ready for our trip to Barnes and Noble. We bought five new books today! I just can't get enough. There are so many fun books out there.
So far, one of the best books I've read is a book called Agate: What Good is a Moose? I think this will be a book he enjoys for years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment