January 19, 2008

Traveling Circus

Who would have thought that a ten pound baby would require at least ten times his weight in baby equipment - especially when traveling! David has a business trip this coming week in Los Angeles. Rather than staying home in the frigid cold, Miles and I will be flying out to LA with him. I'm pretty nervous about it...wondering how Miles will do on the plane (we have to stop in Denver), if he'll be fussy at the hotel, did I pack all the right stuff, etc. The weather in LA is supposed to be partly cloudy, maybe rainy, and around 60 degrees. That beats single digit temps anyday. I'm hoping that we'll get to go to Hollywood and the beach sometime in the evenings after David gets off from work. There are also a few things to do close to the hotel, some hiking/walking paths and a park area. My desire to get outside and MOVE is stronger than my nervousness about traveling with a baby...so we're off! We'll be packing today and tomorrow, leaving on Monday and returning on Friday. Hope to have some great photos to post when we return!
A photo shoot with Dad...
Miles isn't quite sure what to make of the camera
A kiss from dad
Big yawn...it's almost naptime

Check out the double chin!

Posing dad, spaced out baby

David, Miles and Felix

2 comments:

gwen said...

Hi, guys! You guys are doing some wonderful parenting. Have fun in LA--enjoy the 60 degrees and raining. Thats an improvement over -5 and anything. Love ya!

Grandma Gwen

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwen!
Hey enjoy the break in the weather. Its in the single digits here today and it's AWFUL! How do you stand it!
I'm sure the trip will be great.
David you look great too!

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety