January 31, 2008

Sitting Pretty

Miles practices sitting in his big boy chair.
Practice makes perfect (so we'll keep working on it)!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I sure do see alot of Ms. Meredith (as a baby) in these pictures! Do you agree, grandma Gwen? Miles is so beautiful!

gwen said...

Not yet, although I am sure it will come. Meredith's most notable trait was her personality, so I'm awaiting the emergence of Miles' little person.

grandma gwen

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety