August 21, 2010

she's here

Introducing
Lydia Wynne
Born August 16, 2010, 5:08 p.m.
6 lbs 15 oz
19.5 inches long
Happy baby girl!
{Working on the birth story and will share once it's done}

IMG_2738

IMG_2758

IMG_2736 IMG_2746

5 comments:

meghant said...

She's beautiful! And I love her name....gorgeous as well! Hope you're doing well and feeling good. Congrats!

Angela Eldredge said...

I was thinking of you today and wondering if your new bundle of joy had arrived! So excited for you, David, and Miles. Little girls are so much fun.

Love,
Angela, George and Kimberly

The 'V' Family said...

ALLLLL RIGHT!!!!! COngrats. She is BEAUTIFUL. How exciting. Her name is amazing too. Love you guys and thinking of your little family. xxoo

Jen said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Meredith said...

Jensational! I miss reading your blog! If there's a new one, let me know! Hope all is well.

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety