It's been awhile. I took an unexpected blogging break, but I'm back. Our life has been so busy and full, it's been difficult to find the time to document all of our comings and goings. I think I only touched my camera twice in the past month. And, I must admit, it was nice just to let things happen rather than focus on capturing every important moment and milestone on camera. I think I needed that. I don't expect our level of busy-ness to let up anytime soon. And, I promised myself that we would be spending as much time as possible outside this summer, so this little bloggy space of mine might be lurching along at a snail's pace over the next few months, but I'll do my best to post updates.
Rather than try to spit out a recap of the last month, I thought I'd just share a few photos of what we've been up to lately:
Swinging, smiling...
and more swinging...
Picking dandelions
Washing cars. I can't even begin to tell you how much Miles loves this car. He pushes it around everywhere. It is the source of most of his tantrums (i.e. when we tell him it's time to go inside, or to get in the "real" car to go somewhere, and that he has to leave his car behind, it is positively the end of the world from his perspective)


2 comments:
Miles looks like such a happy little guy. I'm so anxious to meet him!!!!
Wow, he grew up a lot in the last month, too!
Post a Comment