We've been meaning to take Miles to the Minnesota Children's Museum for several months, but never really got it together enough to go as a family until today. We had a great time. Miles was happy, talkative, and moving around the entire time. But, for some reason, I captured a lot of the off beat, more serious moments from our outing. Thought I'd share the outtakes with you all...
I think this photo is hilarious. Miles looks like he's in a photograph from the turn of the century. Even babies weren't allowed to smile back then. It was all business, no monkeying around thank you very much.
We have a lot of fish toys at home. Even a fish mobile in Miles' room. But this was the first time he laid eyes on the real thing. He loved it!
We have a lot of fish toys at home. Even a fish mobile in Miles' room. But this was the first time he laid eyes on the real thing. He loved it!


1 comment:
I love the first picture! Dad and son couldn't look more disinterested....funny....cause I know a children's museum evokes the complete opposite response from kids.
Post a Comment