June 15, 2008

first of many :: father's day

Happy Father's Day, David!

You are an amazing father and husband because of your dedication, strength, and patience. Thank you for all that you do to nurture our family and create happiness in our lives.

love, love, love -- always

Walk a Little Slower Daddy

"Walk a Little slower, Daddy" said a little child so small. I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see; So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up, you're what I want to be. Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true; So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!

- Author Unknown

1 comment:

Suse said...

Those photos are beautiful. Real treasures for the future :)

About Me

Stubborn, opinionated, academic girl meets athletic, charming, Puerto Rican boy while studying abroad in Santiago de Chile. Falling in love in a foreign country ensues. Travel, study, marry, settle, make a baby. Enter Miles Gabriel. Life with a toddler keeps us busy. We decide to add more chaos to the mix. Another baby is born. Enter Lydia Wynne. Lucky acorns. I have two and I keep them close to my heart. How about you?

FELIX

FELIX
Our other "baby" of the canine variety